Thursday, June 19, 2008
All the cool kids have posted their summer goals already, and here I am tagging along late to the party. What can I say? I was at a picnic in the backyard with two cutie pies yesterday and I was hanging out at the playground the day before. My blogging has slipped. Here are my goals:
1. No pressure to blog. Do it when I have something to say.
2. Read from the box of 15 library books next to my bed.
3. Write short reviews of books read just to keep track of them.
4. Catch up on house maintenance projects listed on the kitchen blackboard.
5. Write for an hour every morning when the kids are at camp
6. Get a work out routine at the Y and do it three or four days a week
7. Enjoy lots of picnics, playground visits, beach days, the pool, and the zoo with my kids
8. Catch up with all doctor appointments, tests, follow up, etc. as recommended
9. Knit and quilt Christmas gifts
10. Slow down. Bag any and all above goals if they are stressing me out. (Except numbers 7 & 8)
Here's my post about last summer's goals and the follow up on how I did. How about you? What are your summer goals?