Tuesday, June 03, 2014

48 Hour Book Challenge 2014

It's been a while since I've blogged here, but I have been reading, honest! I am coming back to blog about the 9th Annual 48 Hour Book Challenge organized by Mother Reader. It's happening this weekend, June 6 - 8. Basically you read as much as you can for the whole weekend. I am going to be focusing on early Friday morning through Sunday morning, and plan to skip as much housework as possible! :) You can skip whatever you want as long as you read, read, read!! I am building my stack of books and getting ready to dig in. Anyone who signs up here, follows the rules, and reads more than 12 hours total is eligible for PRIZES. The theme this year is focusing on diversity, because WeNeedDiverseBooks happened. What's on your weekend agenda? If you would rather be reading, why don't you join us?

No comments: