Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Collecting Digital Citizenship Links

lounge chair under leaves

I've been working on compiling the best digital citizenship curriculum links to support educators. I have a wiki of library pathfinders (resource guides) here. I'm also using Pinterest as a more graphic based collection of links. I've also been following folks on Scoop.it but haven't tried curating my own stream yet. Have you?

Please let me know what you think of these alternate ways of presenting link collections, and offer your ideas for other good sites on digital citizenship.

1 comment:

Mary Lee said...

I like the visual one. Both are now on my Delicious bookmarks for kids/parents. I like the changes in Delicious since the buyout -- you can make stacks now, and that makes links even easier to find.