Friday, November 12, 2010

Quiet waters haiku

Life is a little crazy around here this week. It's nice to take some time to rest by the quiet waters and just soak in the color.


sitting by water
waiting for clarity;
silt settles

  -Andromeda Jazmon


red berries
beside the woodland path;
resting spot

  -Andromeda Jazmon


Enjoy some slow sunshine this weekend. And stop by the Friday Poetry round up hosted by Terry at  Scrub-a-Dub-Tub.


Jules at 7-Imp said...

Lovely, as always. I need some quiet waters, too.

jama said...

So glad I stopped here for a few moments of reflection. Beautiful photos and haiku :).

Carlie said...

Mmmm...nice. I do love haiku.

Tabatha said...

"silt settles" -- ooo ahh!

Very nice, Andi.

weetameal said...

very peaceful. nice.

Elaine Magliaro said...

What a lovely post! My life has been hectic lately too. I hope everyhting will settle back to normal after Thanksgiving.

It looks like we're going to have fine fall weather where I live this weekend.

Mary Lee said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the silt in your life right now. Hoping that a window will open to make up for the closed door. Hoping you find some clarity in spite of the awful muck.

laurasalas said...

Love your first haiku, especially, Andi. Hoping that silt settles peacefully and soon!