Saturday, May 02, 2009

Online Auction for Bridget Zinn

auction baby quilt 7

Jone at Deowriter has set up the auction site to benefit the medical fund of blogger/author/librarian Bridget Zinn. Bridget in in an aggressive, expensive treatment program battling cancer. Her next chemo is on May 8, which we have designated "Bridget Zinn day". Your thoughts and prayers for health and healing and strength are greatly appreciated! When I was dealing with cancer last winter it meant so much to me to know people were pulling for me. I hope we can do the same for Bridget!

Meanwhile, you have to visit the auction site. It's going on all through the month of May, with new items added constantly. I have a handmade baby quilt up, and there are signed copies of books, jewlery, vacation spots, editing services, audio production assistance, and a manuscript critique by a Newbery Award winning author! Mark this spot and visit often! Pass the word on Twitter, Facebook, your blog - wherever you are!

5 comments:

susan said...

Hold Bridget in the Light. Will visit the auction.

MotherReader said...

I love your baby quilt. So pretty - and doing well in the bidding I saw.

laurasalas said...

Thanks for reminding me about this. Just went and bid on something.

Beautiful quilt, Andi!

Saints and Spinners said...

Thank you for making that beautiful quilt for the auction, Andi.

George said...

This sounds like a compassionate story. Maybe you could try selling things on more mainstream sites. Pricefalls.com for instance has a good model.