Sunday, January 11, 2009

Butterfly Award!

Way back last December I got this fabulously exciting Butterfly Award for a wrung sponge from Jennifer Knoblock's Ink for Lit blog. I was really tickled and I wanted to put it up here right away but then I realized I'd have to chose ten other blogs to pass it on to and I couldn't make up my mind. So I put it on my To Do list and it got pushed down passed the holiday stuff. But I haven't forgotten it! I just was saving it for a rainy, miserable day when I don't have any good photos and I need cheering up. Isn't is the cutest?

Now to pass it on. Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

Many of you know I also have a photo blog where I post from my Project 365. I've been doing it now for over two years and I look forward to daily visiting all the other fabulous 365ers. I'm giving the award to these photo blogs I adore:

Spring Tree Road
Sandie 365
Sherwood Island 365
Gina Marie 365
Gawdess's Viewfinder 365
A Likeness of Beauty

Sit back and enjoy some gorgeous, dramatic, funny, and clever photos from these bloggers!


Susan T. said...

Thanks so much for the Butterfly Award. I appreciate it, Cloudscome.

gina marie said...

I am so surprised and honored! Thank you!!!

maya | springtree road said...

Aw, you are way too sweet to me! Thanks! :)

Gawdess said...

Thank you what a lovely thing to do!