Sunday, August 10, 2008

August Colors

Hanging out at my parent's garden yesterday:



bee balm

Bee Balm

zinia and bee balm

St. Francis

What's in bloom or harvest in your garden? Share a link and we'll come visit.


Cheryl said...

Those are such beautiful colors and flowers; thank you for sharing! They're especially lovely to look at, now that I don't have a garden.

Christine M said...

Such beautiful flowers. I've got a picture up this week of some of my summer flowers

I hope that link works.

Julie said...


Here's mine,

signs of autumn...

Janet said...

Beautiful. Looks like a lovely place to hang out.

Charlotte said...

Pretty flowers!

I had hoped to take some pictures of my own pretty flowers this morning, but it was raining. Again. This has been a cool, pleasant, and well-watered August so far here in Rhode Island...the grass has recovered from July and is green again. If anyone wants any squash (zucs or yellow), let me know.

Jules at 7-Imp said...

Very gorgeous! Thanks for the moment of beauty.

Jules, 7-Imp