The March/April 2008 issue of The Edge of the Forest is up! "The Edge of the Forest" is the kidlit e-zine put together by Kelly Harold of Big A little a. It's a wild mix of recommended book lists, reviews, author interviews, podcasts and articles about blogging and children's literature.
There are many exciting features for you this month:
- An interview with Peter Cameron, by Barbara Shoup
- Spring Book Recommendations from the Editorial Board.
- Fairytale in the Forest: A Friendship, by Candice Ransom.
- A YA Review Bonus Section.
- Barrie Summy is this month's Blogging Writer, interviewed by Becky Levine
- Sounds from the Forest is back.
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult
If you're interested in submitting an article or review, you can check out the About Us page for details. Kelly is always happy to include more.
The next issue of The Edge of the Forest will come out the first week of May.