Monday, April 14, 2008

7 Imp Interview

If you read kidlit blogs you probably know about Jules and Eisha's Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast and how they like to do fabulous interviews with children's authors and illustrators. If you're not reading there every day you need to.

They also interview bloggers and it is one of the highest honors to be featured in a 7 Imp interview. Today they chose me! I am floating on cloud nine to be so noticed and flattered. They've packed the post with photos and links to some of my favorite people and things as well as highlighted a few of my favorite bloggers. Go see!

April 11 016

afternoon sunshine;
leaning on the barnyard wall
weeping cherry blooms

10 comments:

jules said...

thanks for making our site sing such loveliness for a day!

eisha said...

Yes, thanks! We're practically weeping cherry blooms of happiness ourselves.

Okay, sorry, that didn't really work. I'm no poet.

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

Yay!

writer2b said...

What a great interview. I enjoyed getting to "know" you a little!

borf said...

What is your favorite curse word?
Andi: “Son of a bitch!”

hahahaha

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cloudscome/2417090738/ is awesome.

Cloudscome said...

Thanks borf. You know the best way to take a man down is to dis his mama. Because Mother is the Center of Everything.

MotherReader said...

Well, how lovely! I'm heading over now to find out more about you. You're really a Cheney Republication, aren't you?

Mary Lee said...

Great interview! I left a comment there, then promptly forgot to come here and say hooray again!

I hope you're still floating a little!

GirlGriot said...

Congratulations! Can't access the interview from here (at work, and our network blocks it for some reason). I'll check it out when I get home.

I'm loving your haiku and photos!

Cloudscome said...

Ha! MoReader you know me so well.

Yes, I am still floating. Thanks for sharing my excitement all of you!