Sunday, February 24, 2008

5 Interesting Things

I've been tagged by Ms. Flamigo for the 5 interesting things meme. Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

For my five interesting things I am going to post photos taken this weekend.

1. The trees behind my house and my attic window:

feb 22 058

2. The cherry tree in front of my house:

feb 22 111

3. I am one of those parents that believes in making kids help with the chores, starting at age two:

feb 22 014

4. I also believe in play.

feb 22 065

5. And here is the last person (other than my kids) that I kissed.

feb 22 023

I am going to break another rule here and not tag five people. If you have five interesting things to share, or five photos, jump in! Leave me a comment linking to your post so we can all come see.


Joy said...

I love your picture of your tree behind your house.

I have a tree with red berries on it but I hadn't thought it might be a cheery tree. I mean, the red berries are like the ones I see fall to the ground from so many trees around here.The tree flowers in spring- white flowers that don't last long on windy days.

I love watching the birds that come to dine. :lol:

laurasalas said...

Gorgeous photos!

Terrell said...

Just wanted to let you know we linked to this article in the March issue of Learning in the Great Outdoors. Thanks!