1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'll give you seven random things I've done in the past five days while my computer was acting wonky:
- Took the car in for an oil change. Got that funny rattle noise checked out.
- Got the form from the dentist filled in and returned to Buddy's school. Why do they keep bugging me about these silly forms? I told them we went to the dentist!
- Played in the snow. One inch of snow is more than enough for two little kids and their mom to get silly over.
- Made gluten free chocolate chip cookies and applesauce.
- Knit two hats, a pair of socks and a pair of mittens in children's sizes.
- Cleaned up the attic and got rid of a bunch of empty boxes.
- Let my boys play in the huge iMac box from my four year old computer. What was I saving that box for anyway? Two little boys can completely hide in it and fill the house with giggles.
So there you have it. When I'm not working, sleeping, blogging or writing haiku that's what I'm doing. I'm tagging these seven blogs: Stories From the Red Tent, The Open Window, Two Straight Lines, Soule Mama, Sonja's Says, A Little Piece of Me, and Photos from the Mind's Eye.