Friday, October 26, 2007

Winners

My youngest is sick, it’s raining, my schedule is full to bursting today, and I woke up at 3 am with a sinus headache. BUT! I won the door prize at Sam Riddleburgers!!!! A KONO SKETCH!!

Now I have to announce the winners here at A Wrung Sponge for my Linas Alsenas drawing. I interviewed him last Saturday and highlighted his Robert's Snow snowflake. I promised a copy of one of his books to two lucky commenters on that post.

And the winners are...

Jama wins a copy of Mrs. Claus Takes a Vacation

Elysabeth wins a copy of Peanut.

Congratulations!!!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

2 comments:

jama said...

Thank you so much!

So sorry to hear about your headache. I've had one for the past 2 days. Changing weather, I think.

Feel better soon.

laura salas said...

Hey, cool. Congratulations!