Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BlogRush

I just took a tip from Mom Reviews (she's another Mother Talk review blogger) and joined BlogRush. I have a new widget on my sidebar there that updates links to other Writing and Literature blogs. I will get new readers from other bloggers linking on my feed, and I will find new blogs from watching the updated widget. Pretty Cool!

You can join too. It's FREE. It brings you more traffic. It introduces you to more bloggers. Sounds good, huh? Just click this link:

http://www.blogrush.com/r93920988

to go sign up. If you follow this link I will get a credit for sending you. I'm not quite sure what that means yet, but I think it's good. Then when you start referring people, you get credits. I think that translates into more readers and more connections to other bookish bloggers. It's too bad there is no KIDLIT category, but maybe we can work on that if we all join.....

2 comments:

:: Suzanne :: said...

I don't see the widget?

Cloudscome said...

It's right under the Photos links in the sidebar. Perhaps it's too far down the page? If you still can't see it let me know and I will try to figure out why not...