Friday, August 10, 2007

August Pay It Forward Winner!



This is the first time I am participating in Overwhelmedwithjoy's Pay It Forward Book Exchange. I posted the other day that I would be giving away my copy of Annie Dillard's novel The Living to a randomly drawn name of anyone who wanted to be part of the fun. Today I had my youngest draw names out of a book box and the winner is... beckyb at In the Pages...!! Congratulations! As soon as I get a snail mail address I'll be sending it right along. I'll be doing another Pay It Forward Book Exchange on September first and every first of the month after that so check back for another round. Anyone who wants to play is welcome to join in!

3 comments:

Beckyb said...

Well thank your youngest for drawing my number!! How fun is that?!?!? I am honored!!! Can't wait to read it!

Overwhelmed! said...

Congrats, Becky, on your win! :)

lace said...

congratulations beckyb