Friday, June 01, 2007

Project 365: A look at May 2007

Instead of making a mosaic collage (scroll down on that link to see other months postings) of the May Project 365 photo set this time I made a slide show at Big Blue Labs. I found it at the Flickr Toys site. Click the link below to watch the slide show. It's mostly from my garden. I only have 24 photos because I took out the face shots of my kids, for privacy reasons. If you are doing Project 365, please leave a comment and give me a link to your month in review post.

View slideshow

Take a look at the Photography links in my sidebar for some other 365 photo blogs, and follow their links if you like great photos.

1 comment:

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

Thanks for the photography advice in an earlier comment. I'm about to go out now and see if I can snap some good photos.