Literacy Teacher tagged me with this new meme. I am having Internet troubles lately. It seems every time my kids fall asleep my DSL goes dead. When they wake up and want me it comes back on. SIGH. I'm having a hard time posting all I want and I am way behind in leaving comments. I have a book to blog about and some more about writing in the next few days, if I can get it up. The good thing about spotty connections? I am drafting in a word processor and thinking about it more.
Five Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago
1. Teaching first grade.
2. Doing a paper route to make extra money to buy my first computer.
3. Doing respite foster care for infants in the summer.
4. Frequently feeling sick, fatigued and itchy from eating wheat, not knowing I have Celiac disease.
5. Practicing Tai Chi every day.
Five Snacks I Enjoy
2. Corn chips and salsa
3. Rice crackers, cheddar cheese and gherkin pickles
4. Gluten free muffins
5. Gluten free chocolate chip cookies
Five Songs I Know All the Lyrics To
1. Amazing Grace
2. Be Thou My Vision
3. Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory, Glory
4. Mop Topper
5. Jesus Loves Me (five verses)
Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire
1. Buy a big house, adopt a lot of kids and not worry about paying twenty years of tuition for all of them.
2. Stay in university forever
3. Travel around the world
4. Give away at least 10 percent
Five Bad Habits
2. Neglecting certain housecleaning jobs
3. Leaving half drunk glasses in the fridge
4. Letting my kids watch TV more than I like
5. Spending too much time on the computer
Five Things I Like To Do
3. go for walks in the woods
Five Things I Would Never Wear Again
1. mini skirt
2. fake fingernails
3. tube top
4. high heels
Five Favorite Toys
3. sewing machine
I'm tagging Heather, Samantha, Left Handed Trees, Mother Reader, and Chicken Spaghetti. Anyone else want to play?