Wednesday, May 30, 2007

8 Things Meme

I have been tagged by Chicken Spaghetti, Mother Reader and HipWriterMama for the 8 things meme going around. The problem with that meme is that you have to think of 8 new odd things about you and then you have to tag 8 people. That is getting harder to do! So I am taking the liberty of changing the meme.

*Gasp!* Can she do that? Yes she can!

My new meme is called "4 New x 2". You have to share four things that were new to you in the past four years. I mean four things you learned or experienced or explored for the first time in the past four years. New house, new school, new hobby, new spouse, new baby, whatever. Then you have to say four things you want to try new in the next four years.

My four in the past:
  1. Blogging. Of course.
  2. Getting diagnosed Celiac and giving up all wheat, rye and barley
  3. Learning to cook Gluten Free: bread, muffins, pizza, chocolate cake, pancakes, etc.
  4. New baby! Punkin is 26 months old now
My four for the future: (what I want to do that's new to me)
  1. Study Spanish
  2. Get a children's picture book or poetry book published
  3. Travel to a Spanish speaking country during my sabbatical
  4. Learn to eat on the 100 mile diet, as organic and vegetarian as possible.
Now for tagging: I tag you back Susan and HipWriterMama! Ha Ha! And also Elaine, Chasing Ray, Miss Rumphius, Robin, and Mother Reader. Four x Two all of you!

6 comments:

HipWriterMama said...

Ha! Now I'll have to think of some interesting things again...

That 100 mile diet sounds delicious!

By the way, very clever twist on this, part of looking back on what has happened and goal setting for the future...Nice!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Cloudscome,

It seems like this is the week of the memes. I got tagged twice by Michele, once by HipWriterMama, and once by you. I'll try to come up with 8 "more" things.

cloudscome said...

I know! This meme is a real bouncy ball. You can save my tag for a rainy day if you like. ;)

Elaine Magliaro said...

Cloudscome,

I just posted my response to your new meme at Wild Rose Reader.

http://wildrosereader.blogspot.com/2007/05/one-more-meme.html

cloudscome said...

Elaine you rock!

Kristen Laurence said...

Aahhh, so YOU'RE the one who changed the meme! Good job!