Monday, April 30, 2007

My Daemon




I tried this last week but couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong in imbedding the code to blog it. I think when copying and pasting the code from the Golden Compass website something went wrong. I have fooled around with it and I think it's working now. Please let me know what you see.

I always wanted to have a cat type so I hope it doesn't change much. I love the Golden Compass books. Go to the website and get your own daemon here. Wands and Worlds has a list of all the other bloggers doing it. Thanks to Kelly and Trisha for the links.

3 comments:

Mother of Invention said...

A neat grey cat is there. Cool...could you put up a photo of your own cat? I never understood how you do these codes and join the memes.

(Thanks for your visit. How did you come across me?)

Sheila said...

Now you're a lynx! That's one of my favorites. At least it's still a cat!

cloudscome said...

Last night when I checked I was a rabbit. I'm glad I went back to a cat!

Mother of Invention I was searching technorati for the Friday Poetry tags and found you. I love your photos!