Friday, April 06, 2007

March Photos for 365

March of 365

Here's a mosaic of my April photos for the 365 project. I am posting one photo a day all year in Flickr, in the set called "365 2007". I never got around to making a mosaic of February photos; maybe I'll do it later. It is interesting to see the way the colors blend and mix. It's nice to see the snow photo change over to flower photos. It makes me happy to see so much gold and green toward the end of the month...

Edited to add - ThirdMom asked what camera I use. It's not a very good one. It's a Kodak EasyShare Z730. I got it on ebay for a good price. It does have a zoom lens and I try to use the different set modes for closeups, indoor/outdoor, etc. I am getting to know it better and I think I'm getting to be a better photographer. I wish I had a better camera so I could take really good close ups and control the shutter speed and aperture like I used to with my old 35 mm film Minolta. If you want to see some really fabulous photography you should check out the links in Photography on my sidebar.

3 comments:

sheila said...

What a cool idea. I like the orange picture on 1.12.07 .

Alkelda the Gleeful said...

That'a a lovely project! I kvell to kaleidoscope-like themes.

Third Mom said...

Absolutely love this - and I have been meaning to ask. What kind of camera do you use? Really, your photos are awesome!