Here's a few more you really should read:
- My Topography: She's a teacher, writer, artist, wife and mom. She delights in beauty and grace and love. She is refreshing and joyful. If you want a moment of peace and beauty go see her.
- Writing as Jo(e): She's a teacher, writer, wife and mom. She is brilliant at giving us small moments that sparkle like diamonds. She loves the woods. Her kids are smart, funny and almost grown. Don't miss this one.
- Whoopsy Daisy: She's a knitter, photographer writer, wife and mom. Beauty is here; soak it in.
- Paragraphein: She's a writer, thinker, wife, mom, and passionate soul. She's the one who introduced me to blogging. Her honesty stops me cold and her kindness thaws me.
- But Wait, There's More: She's a poet, teacher/administrator, and mom. She posts haiku on Monday or Tuesday and more poetry on Thursday, with more great writing in between. She's a Quaker and a thinker and a wide open soul.