I am still getting caught up after everyone came down sick last week so I am blogging lite. I did want to let you know I started a new book that is GREAT. I'll put a review later in the week.
- Sounds from the Forest, a podcast column produced by Andrea and Mark of Just One More Book!!, is back. This month Mark talks to Daniel Pinkwater.
- An interview with Newbery Honoree Kirby Larson (Hattie Big Sky), by Liz Burns.
- I celebrate the launch of Readergirlz. Pam Coughlan explains, in true MoReader fashion, How to be a B-list Blogger.
- Adrienne Furness considers the spate of Sock Monkey books.
- Kim Winters talks to children's writer and bookseller (The Flying Pig Bookstore), Elizabeth Bluemle, for the In the Backpack column, and the marvelous (and marvelously- productive) Laura Ruby for A Day in the Life.
- Allie interviews a hilarious Jenny Han in our Blogging Writer feature.
Reviews in all categories--from Picture book to Young Adult. (Don't miss Brian Farrey's Open Letter to Adam Selzer)
Don't forget to subscribe to The Edge of the Forest with theSubscribe feature. Just enter your name and e-mail address and you'll receive notification when each new issue is published. Thanks to Kelly at Big A little a for putting it all together and sending out the links.