Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Seen But Not Heard

I have been having a terrible time getting into blogger for the past two weeks. I keep getting these error messages that say the server can't be located, try again in a few minutes. It usually happens during the day while I'm at work, but last night it was happening at home. It is so frustrating! I can't even read other blog comments or leave my own comments to your post if you are on blogger. I have so much I want to say and I can't get through - Grrr! Is this happening to you too? Just nod your head because I bet you can't post a comment either...

Last week I was interviewed on the Cybils site since I was on the Non-fiction Picture Book judging committee. If you want to see another picture of my goofy grin take a look over there. They are doing a series of interviews with all the bloggers on the judging committees and it is really fascinating reading if you are interested in kid's books and kidlit bloggers.

For more on that theme, I have a contribution to the 10th Carnival of Children's Lit. at Big A little a. Head on over there and read all the other entries to get a delightful dose of children's book reviews, news and children's literature discussions.

And really, I am still reading your blog. I hope blogger is upgrading their server or something and we will be back to flying commenting soon....

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That's why I'm afraid to switch to "new" Blogger...I'm still on old, and still giving and receiving comments!

Third Mom said...

So so glad you are on ARP! Your intro on ARP was terrific, as was your interview on Cybils. Lots of good stuff going on in your world!!

Blogger has definitely been giving everyone fits, almost makes me want to switch.