I got tagged by A Year of Reading for BlogDay 2006. It sounds like fun, so here goes:
Happy BlogDay 2006! Here's how you can participate:
1. Find five new blogs that you find interesting.
2. Notify the five bloggers that you're recommending them on BlogDay 2006.
3. Write a BlogDay post today with a short description of each blog, and a link back to each one.
4. Add a BlogDay 2006 Technorati tag and/or link back to the Technorati BlogDay 2006 page.
5. Link to the BlogDay website.
So here are my five blog choices:
- Whoopsy Daisy; knitting and beautiful garden pictures
- Reading, Writing Living “…trying to do it all: reading writing mothering spousing daughtering working living”
- Informations Wants to Be Free “A librarian, writer and tech geek reflecting on the profession and the tools we use to serve our patrons”
- Spotted Dog Turn “Looking for the happy balance between Calamity Jane and Martha Stewart.”
- Red, W[h]ine and Boo! “Two friends, two baby girls, one grammatical nightmare”