Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rainy garden


It's another rainy day, which means camp is cancelled for Buddy Boy. It's held at a community park, all outdoors, so they have no rainy day camp. But the good news is they will reschedule for tomorrow! Usually there is no camp on Fridays, but they use it to make up for rain days. So today we are stuck in the house, but tomorrow he can go out and play again...

Punkin and I both have come down with colds and feel lousy. So to cheer us up I am posting some new garden pictures. The light is so different on a rainy morning, it is difficult to capture the beauty of the colors with this camera.


My garden is spreading through the fence onto the little strip next to my neighbor's driveway. I went around and took a few pictures from that point of view.



And here is my other neighbor's pink lily. It smells so sweet and lovely!


5 comments:

Lilian said...

I love the pictures. I have pink lilies too, but I took only a couple of pictures. Most of them have already died, I'm always indoors working on the dissertation and I forget to take pictures. That's why I haven't commented in a while too...

Erin said...

I just wanted to say the pictures you post are wonderful. I always enjoy seeing them. I do not have the photography talent you seem to have :)

I hope you feel better soon!

Mia said...

I finally got the Thursday Garden Tour post up!

http://www.miassavinggrace.blogspot.com/

Yes, I know it's Friday but I tried. ;o)
Your photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Those lillys of yours are divine!

Overwhelmed! said...

These are such awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. We have a cloudy, overcast day here so these were perfect!

Sandy said...

Oh my! That is a beautiful lilly!