Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Assignment

Oooohh this is fun! It's like school or something!



Sandy asked for refreshment. Suntea!!! With some fresh mint... and lots of ice. I like to sit in the sunroom and look out at the trees in my backyard.



Kohana wanted to see the tree outside my window... this is the windowseat in my room, where I love to daydream.



Carolie wanted to see my favorite cooking stuff - it's my wok, chopsticks and blue dishes. The teapot and wooden spoons, etc. come in close second. I love to make Chinese chicken and broccoli or pork and peppers. I didn't have those in the fridge so I had to use tomatoes and mint, which I also love.



Sheri asked for something I made, so here is one of the baby quilts I made for my sons.



Susan asked for some of my favorite children's' books. That is a tough one because there are so many! I will have to work on that one.

6 comments:

Repressed Librarian said...

Boy does that iced tea with mint look perfect on a hot day like today!

luckybuzz said...

That iced tea looks great...and I *love* your windowseat!

How about a picture of the object you've had the longest?

Don Tate II said...

That tea looks so, so good on a day like today in Texas!

Carolie said...

Thank you so much for the cooking stuff photo! And what a beautiful quilt...and the window seat and view look so "right" somehow. Add the glass of iced tea, and those images seem to tell a story of their own! Wow.

That was delightful!

sheri said...

Boy do I wish I could capture such beauty in photos. I've never been good at that.

I love the baby quilt. Thanks for putting that in.

The picture of the ice tea with a view and the one of your windowseat could easily be professional photos in a magazine!

cloudscome said...

Thanks friends! I am having so much fun with this! Any more requests? Keep 'em coming! Put me to work!