Monday, June 12, 2006

A Game

Unfortunately my Mac is not working again. If I disappear from cyberspace for days or weeks, you'll know why. Don't give up on me, I'm still reading!

Fortunately, I am in school one more day (today) tying up a few loose ends before summer break, so I can tell you that. These computers work!

Unfortunately, my car died on Sunday morning just when I had everyone washed, dressed, brushed, fed and ready for church. Nothing but tick tick tick...

Fortunately, I could borrow my mom's car this morning. And Fortunately, my car started this morning so I could drive it around the block to my mechanic and leave it with him. He is putting a new battery in it and it will be done this afternoon. Thank God for him and that I was at home when trouble came...

Unfortunately, my camera died too. What is it with electronics this weekend? Sun spots or what?

Can anyone give me one more Fortunate thing???

8 comments:

kim.kim said...

Fortunately you are popular amongst bloggers and other humans and as well as that all things to be photographed will still be here when camera situation is fixed.

Overwhelmed! said...

Fortunately, if your camera is a digital one, you still have your pictures stored on your memory card until the camera can be fixed.

being mama daily said...

Fortunately, tomorrow always comes!

Kohana said...

Lately I keep thinking about how fortunately that tree fell elsewhere than on top of your son! That was so wild and Providential.

cloudscome said...

Providential is right. Thank the Lord for keeping us safe every day...

But in this game, I have to come up with another Unfortunately, to keep it going. So today it's UNfortunately my dawg gone computer is acting wicky wacky again. This is the only time I've been able to get on in the last two days. It is going back to the shop until they figure out what is causing the problem! Who has a fortunate thing for that?

ChoosingJoy said...

But Fortunately, you've been given a miraculous and above average brain, and can survive without the computer if absolutely necessary (despite the withdrawal!)

ChoosingJoy said...

Oh...sorry...this is Carolie (Wordmagix) with the Japan blog....I was logged in as my "other identity". Oooops!

cloudscome said...

Carolie, what a sweet comment! You are right I can survive without a computer. But I hope it's not dependent on having a large brain! What did we do before we had computers? Anyone remember?