Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Weekend without a computer...





We are on the final spin of the rollercoaster ride of a school year now. This week and next all the computer lab projects need to be edited, polished, published, shared, finished. Report cards are due the end of this week, and my annual curriculum mapping has to be finished up by the end of May.

Buster's term paper is due and his Senior project presentation is looming. Wouldn't you know it our Mac is in the shop. After numerous calls to support they finally told us to take it in for a looksee. What timing!

So although I am reading some very exciting books these days I don't have as much time to devote to writing about them. I am saving up my thoughts for future posts. For now I'll just share some pictures from this weekend in the garden.

6 comments:

Deb said...

What beauties!

The Mother Load said...

I agree, beautiful children. Thanks for stopping by, look forward to more visits.

MaeDay said...

Flowers and smiles...perfect!

Jenna said...

...oh my. so beautiful. so very, very beautiful.

Lilian said...

Wonderful pictures! Well, I wish a good end of the semester for everyone in the family and a speedy "recovery" for the family computer! :)

Overwhelmed! said...

These two are adorable!