Sunday, April 16, 2006

What's in our Easter Baskets

Buster: Walden, Henry David Thoreau, gift card to his favorite bookstore, his stuffed bunny, and two kinds of special dark chocolate.

Buddy boy: Charlotte’s Web, E. B. White, DK Lift-the-flap book Things That Go, his stuffed bunny, chocolate, Pez & jellybeans.

Punkin: Curious George Rides a Bike, H. A. Rey, Flossie and the Fox, Patricia C. McKissack, a bunny puppet and three dark chocolate eggs.

Mine: Our ham dinner, the flowers in my garden, the alleluias in church, and my three boys.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

My goodness, what a perfect Easter basket for all. If you want to read more about our personal Easter, I'll be posting about it in our family blog (later today), not the adoption related blog. Would like to have you as a reader over there as well. I just started reviewing childrens' books as well.

Happy Easter!