Friday, March 31, 2006

Abandoned Books

Just so you know, I don’t like every book I start to read. If I don’t like them I don’t finish them though. So here’s a list of books I have abandoned in the past month or so:

The Kite Runner
The God of Small Things (Well I don’t know. It is still by my bed and I have it for another week from the library, but I don’t like it so it is gathering dust…)
The Boy from the Basement by Susan Shaw
The Akhenaten Adventure by Philip Kerr
Nothing to say about them, I just didn’t like them.

3 comments:

marlene said...

This is interesting. Thanks for posting what you don't read as well! I have picked up and put down the Kite Runner several times over the past year or so.

JennyN said...

Oh, I *loooooooooved* the Kite Runner, I can't believe you stopped reading it! I loved his writing, so evocative. Certainly a dark story, but in the end, a hopeful and rewarding one, I thought. I recommend picking it up again. :)

Overwhelmed! said...

Hmm, you didn't end up liking "The God of Small Things?" I thought it was pretty good. I think I renewed it from the library like 3 times to finish it. :)